1. Buying gold/silver creates wealth among all gold holders, widely distributing wealth all across the world to many people simultaneously. Which usually are freedom loving individuals.
2. Buying gold/silver reduces monetary fraud, and fiat currencies never have lasted.
3. Buying gold/silver reduces oppressive government power, and it does so without any violence.
4. Buying gold/silver increases freedom among men, specifically by reducing the debt load of people who owe devaluing paper money, which increases humanity’s overall productivity, and especially inspires and enhances freedom for yourself.
5. Buying gold/silver increases wealth among savers and long term planners, which are the best and most productive class of men among humanity.
6. Buying gold/silver prevents others from stealing your wealth, (Don’t steal, the government hates competition!!!) and that is a good thing, as it rewards defenders, and thwarts (but does not harm) would-be thieves.
7. Buying gold/silver preserves capital in your own hands, your own town, your own nation, so that you, and the people to whom you will give it when you spend it, will all be better off after a currency collapse.
8. Buying gold/silver can prevent mass starvation that can result from a complete economic meltdown that may come. The preservation of capital can be used to purchase and preserve farms or food production facilities or distribution networks that may go out of business in an economic collapse. Buying gold is more honorable than hoarding food or buying food staples on leverage with futures contracts, which can cause mass starvation by driving up food prices out of the range of the world’s poor people, since paper money is worth perhaps hundreds of thousands of times more than the existing food supply.
9. Buying gold/silver saves lives by preventing and limiting wars which can only be funded by paper money.
10. Buying gold/silver can lengthen your own life, as it benefits your own personal finances which can enhance the quality of food that you can buy and eat, and it can enhance your notion of personal responsibility for your own health as well as your own finances.